From: Saturday August 27, 2016, 9:30 am
To: Saturday August 27, 2016, 1:00 pm
Want to FUTURE-PROOF your club?
- Where will the future Rotarians come from?
- A seminar for all Rotarians, new and experienced
- What does the future have in store for your Rotary?
- How to promote your clubs' successes and get new ideas on enhancing your public image
- Join us at the annual Rotary District 9800 Success Seminar!
The seminar will include:
- Special guest futurist talking about how Rotary fits into the Rotary of the future
- What is a Rotary Showcase?
- What is a Rotary Ambassador and what does s/he do?
- What can we do better?
- Where will your next members come from?
- How can we tell your story better with new media?
- Multicultural Rotary, Young Rotary, Women in Rotary, and Experienced Rotarians working together - Rotary in Harmony!
Who should attend?
- New Members
- Old Members
- Forward thinking Rotarians
- Club Presidents
- Club Secretaries
- Club Membership Directors
- Club Communicators
- Anyone interested in improving their Rotary Club
- Anyone interested in Rotary
Held at Trinity Grammar, Kew, arrive at 9.30am for 10am. Light lunch will conclude the day by 1pm.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about Rotary and help your club stand out in the community.
Cost is $20 per head. Bookings made online, either individually or as a group. Payment in cash on the day.
For specific enquiries, e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are now closed
Trinity Grammar Kew
Corner Charles Street & Cotham Street, Kew VIC
Share this with your friends